Lobuche - Lobuche High Camp - Lobuche Peak Summit - Thukla/Dughla
Tea House/Tented Camp
Full Boards Meal On The Trek
2-days Short Lobuche peak climb organize from Lobuche at the best cost. The Lobuche peak climb lead by a Sherpa climbing guide with full climbing support. Lobuche peak popular trekking peaks situated nearby Everest base camp. There are two summits of the Lobuche peak (East and West) and the east peak is the furthermost ascent among them. 2-days short Lobuche peak climb conduct from nearest hamlet, Lobuche.
Lobuche east first ascent in 1984 by Laurence Neilson and Sherpa Ang Gelu. Many mountaineers climb this peak as a prior-training before a big one for example. Recently ascent by Bahrain prince Shaikh Nasser Bin Hamad Al Khalifa team. The peak recommends for good physical shape travelers with climbing skills. Novice also climbs the Sherpa instructors teach useful climbing technic at Lobuche peak base camp.
The travelers can do many outdoor adventures in Nepal and Peak climbing in Nepal- one of the motives for visiting Nepal. Lobuche peak east is a prominent trekking peak in Nepal and the second most climbed trekking peak in the Everest region after Island peak. Lobuche peak also classified as difficult compared to another trekking peak Island and Mera although the height is not that much.
4-5 Hrs Trek B/L/D With Hot Drinks Tented Camp
8-9 Hrs B/L/D With Hot Drinks Guesthouse/Lodge
- Three meals a day for 2-Days (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks)
- The boiled drinking water during the climbing period
- Tented camp accommodation requires camping gear during the climbing period
- Lobuche east peak climbing permits
- Lobuche peak climbing guide with climbing insurance, salary, and own equipment's
- A porter carry the climbing stuff and cook to prepare food in the tented kitchen
- Common climbing gear in the group harness, Jumar, the figure of eight, Carabiner, rope, etc
What's not included?
- Hard and soft drinks
- Tips for guide, porter and chef
- Personal climbing gear climbing boots, wind breaker (Pant, Glove and Jacket), ice axe, sleeping bag etc