Kathmandu - Langtang village - Lama Hotel - Kyanjin Ri - Kyanjin Gompa - Syapru Besi
4,650 M/15,252 FT
Full Boards Meal On The Trek
September to June
Short Langtang Valley Trek Highlights
- Easy to moderate grade mountain trekking in the Himalayas
- A short trek that has an option to ascent above 5000 m viewpoint and gets a close-up mountain view
- Moderately less crow than other major trekking route Annapurna, Everest and Manalsu and explore Tibetan Buddhist culture
- Climb to nearest viewpoint Kyanjin Ri (4,705 m) or Tsergo Ri (4,985 m) for admiring the Himalayas, alpine valley and glacier terrain
- Trekking on the nature conservation that shelters of the distinct rare animals like Red Panda, Snow-Leopard, Wild bee and varied of larch vegetatio
- Right time to support the earthquake survival who are trying to revive in the home town
Short Langtang Valley Trek with side trek to Kyanjin Ri, hiking in the sacred Buddhist Langtang valley, and get an excellent view of the mountain and the glacier. Short Langtang valley trek is an idea and design for the short holiday duration travelers who still want to reach around 5000 m altitudes in a short period. Then take a deep breath with watching glorious sunrise and sunset on the Langtang mountain range. Langtang region easily accesses from Kathmandu with a few hours' drive on unpaved and good condition zigzag road. The trek is famous for stunning Mountain View, alpine terrain, yak pasture, and the appealing Buddhist culture. Langtang valley trek is classified as moderate grade mountain trek in the Himalayas. Langtang valley trek is another popular trekking destination in Nepal, it is the third most popular trekking route after Everest and Annapurna in the Nepalese Himalayas. The less crowded trekking routes are feasible and accessible to any average fitness enthusiastic traveler to explore the legacy of the magnificent mountains along with culture miscellaneous and wide range of flora and fauna.
Langtang Trek classified as a moderate trek with some steeply uphill section and sturdy effortless that does not require any previous hiking practiced but pas trekking experience lets you enjoy more in the mountains. Short Langtang Valley Trekking route straddling into the beautiful Langtang national park. While hiking into the pristine forest we easily spot rare and commence animals, butterflies, and birds like Red Panda, Snow leopard, Blue Sheep, Mountain Goat, Himalayan Monal, Pheasant, etc. As you reaching alpine mountain terrain, the trail exposes the grand view of Majestic Mountain like Langtang Lirung (7,227 m), Yubra (6,246 m), Changbu (6,251 m), Naya Kanga (5,863 m), Kinshung (6,781 m), Dangpache (6,567 m), Shelbachum (6,707 m), Morimoto (6,150 m), Yala Peak (5,700 m) and Tsergo R, etc. Langtang valley is a great place to experience Tamang and Sherpa culture that influence of authentic Tibetan culture. The warm hospitality of the mountain tribe (Tamang and Sherpa) and realistic local cuisines add flavor to make trek lifetime experience. Also, the trekking route to Langtang valley is embroidered by Buddhist prayer flags, Mani-wall, Buddhist stupas, series of a stone cairn, and also passes several monasteries.
Standard Langtang Valley Trek requires 8 days and 6-days trek is the short version where trekkers need to trek 7-8 hours a day on the mountain terrain. 6-days Rapid Langtang trek starts to drive out from Kathmandu then gradually ascending up along the thrilling river that follows down from the Himalayas. A trailhead into the lust green forest till Thangsyap village then treks continuously on the open valley that fill-up with a large green pasture and meadow. On the trek highest place for overnight at Kyanjin Gompa, from here can do several side trip to Kyanjin Ri, Tsergo Ri, Langshisa Kharka also can climb Yala Peak (5,7o0 m). We then retrace downhill to Syaprubesi and drive back to Kathmandu.
All these above features create Langtang valley trek the best and different hiking destination in the Himalayas. It makes your Himalayas journey unforgettable and adds different travel experience in your travel journey.
7-8 Hours Drive B/L/D With Hot Drinks Lodge/Guesthouse
6-7 Hrs Trek B/L/D With Hot Drinks Lodge/Guesthouse
5-6 Hrs Trek B/L/D With Hot Drinks Lodge/Guesthouse
7-8 Hrs Trek B/L/D With Hot Drinks Lodge/Guesthouse
7-8 Hrs Trek B/L/D With Hot Drinks Lodge/Guesthouse
7-8 Hour Drive B/L/D With Hot Drinks ---No---
- Airport transfer services airport/hotel/airport
- Short Langtang valley Trek permits (Langtang National Park Fees and Trekkers' Information Management System card)
- English speaking licensed guide with salary, accommodation, food & Insurance
- Three meals a day during the trek in the mountains (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks)
- Seasonal fresh fruits Apple, Banan, Orange and Biscuits for snacks
- Langtang Valley Trek Map
- Complimentary trekking equipment's like four seasonal sleeping bag, dawn Jacket and duffle bag (should be returned upon completing the trek)
- Kathmandu – Syaprubesi and Syaprubesi – Kathmandu by shared jeep or public bus
- First aid medical kit, oximeter to check pulse, heart rate and oxygen saturation at higher altitude
- Normal lodge/guesthouse base accommodation during the trek in the mountain
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a typical Nepalese restaurant with live cultural dance
- Kathmandu accommodation U$D40 per night
- To and fro Kathmandu by private jeep U$D300
- Porter to carry your bag pack U$D110
What's not included?
- Travel and medical insurance which should cover emergency evacuation
- Kathmandu meals and accommodation
- Personal expense hot shower, laundry, internet, battery charge etc
- Porter to carry your bag pack
- Gratitude to your guide and porter