Equipment list for the tour.
What you need to carry before your departure on your trip.
- Daypack up to 50 liters.
- Down Jacket only in winter.
- 4Seasons sleeping bag only in winter.
Upper Body – Head/Ears/Eyes.
- Sun head or Gulf cap
- Sunglasses 100% UV protection with side shields and hard-sided storage in case.
- Headlamp or torchlight with at least 2pierce or more of extra battery.
- Sun Lotions /Sun cream.
- 1 Pair liner gloves thin wool or synthetic.
- 1 Elevation waterproof wristwatch.
- 1 Nail Cutter.
- 2 Cotton t-shirts.
- 1 Synthetic t-shirt.
- 2Long sleeve polyester or synthetic lightweight for sunny days. V-neck
- Zipper provides addition venting options which are good for changing temperatures.
- 1 Softshell jacket water & wind resist.
- 1 Women swimming dress bathing in Hot spring.
- Inner cloths as you need
- 1 Pair nylon hiking short paints. Quick drying type, not cotton.
- 1 Pair cotton paints(loose jeans/khakis).
- 1 Pair soft shell pants – synthetic, full zip from top and bottom preferable.
- 2 Pair of loner socks, synthetic
- 1 Pairs woolen socks wearing on the evening.
- 1 Pair light sports shoe sneaker.
Medicines & First Aid Kits.
- Ibuprofen for general aches and pains.
- Imodium or Pepto Bismo capsules for upset stomach or diarrhea.
- Diamox(commonly prescribed as Acetazolamide) 125 or 250mg tablets for altitude sickness. Please talk to with trek leader before taking medicine.
- 1 Small personal sized first-aid kit with blister treatments such as moleskin, band aids,
- Anti-infection ointments, etc.
- Your guides will have more extensive medical gear, but you should have the basics for general use.
Miscellaneous But Important
- Passport and extra passport photos (4Copies)
- Immunization Record
- Durable wallet/pouch for travel documents, money & passport
- Sunscreen. SPF 40 is recommended and should be relatively new since it loses its’ effectiveness over time
- Pocket knife or small Swiss Army type
- Mosquito repeal gel.
- Toiletry kit. Be sure to include toilet paper stored in a plastic bag, hand wipes, and liquid hand sanitizer, towel, soap, etc.