Besisahar - Dharapani - Manang - Gangapurna Glacier Lake - Pisang - Tal Village
3,637 M/11,930 FT
Full Board Meals On The Tour
Manang Jeep Tour Highlights
- Adventurous drive on the Annapurna circuit trek route to Manang Valley
- Easiest way to reach Manang valley with high altitude acclimatization
- Comfortable off-road four-wheel drive along Marshyandi valley on the gorge
- Visit natural hot spring Chame and Shree chaur
- Explore unspoiled Buddhist culture in the mountain
- Visit green and blue color glacier lakes Ice and Gangapurna
- Take a deep breath a sight of Annapurna mountain range Gangapurna, Annapurna II & III, Manaslu, Tilicho Peak, Lamjung Himal etc
Manang Jeep tour is combined journey of nature and culture, a trip offers unlimited nature sights including thrilling waterfall, wild glacier river, an unspoiled jungle of different vegetation and high snowcapped mountains above cultural and traditional villages.
Manang Tour, the journey begins from the terrace of rice field and continued on the gorge of Marshyandi River then finally arrived open valley on laps of Annapurna mountain range. Manang jeep tour is an idea for the folks who are physical, not able but still traverse to Manang valley by four-wheel jeep and enjoy with a stunning view of diverse landscapes and high mountains view in alpine terrain. A jeep trip is recommended for a short period traveler, family and friend gathering holiday also for beginner adventurous people. Manang also is known as Upper Marshyandi valley and it is the main route of Annapurna circuit also come to cross with individual and guided hiker en route. A four-wheel comfort drive stopping several villages for an overnight where both luxury and budget accommodation are available with inside toilet and 24 hours hot shower also connect WiFi in your gadget to connect with your family and friends. On this tour also can do side trek to Ice Lake (Kecho Lake), Milarepa cave, Gangapurna glacier lake, and Chonkar viewpoint.
5-6 Hrs Drive B/L/D with hot drinks Hotel/Guesthouse
Besisahar, the commercial town is gate-way of the Annapurna Circuit Trek, Nar Phu Trek as well as the ending point of Manaslu Circuit Trek. The question comes how to get from Kathmandu to Besisahar and how long does it take? The distance of Kathmandu and Besisahar is 180 Km and it requires 5-6 hours' drive. Daily public transport departure from Naya bus park Kathmandu from 05:30 hours to 15:00 hours in each 30-minute. We also arrange private jeep/car to Besisahar from Kathmandu which is far comfortable than local transport. The private drive offers breathtaking Mountain View on a far distance also provides close sights of lush and green countryside.
Also, get a glimpse of white water rafting on the Trishuli River from your jeep. On your request also can organize 3-hours rafting before reaching your destination, Besishar. The driver halts a jeep/ car anywhere on the highway for the photograph, toilet, and meals. The budget to luxurious accommodation is in the option at Besisahar.
4-5 Hrs Drive B/L/D with hot drinks Hotel/Guesthouse
We start the Manang jeep tour after breakfast at your hotel, the drive towards Manang valley through the terraced rice, waterfall, gorge and villages to Dharapani. A drive passes lush green rice plantation till Syange village where we take a stunning photo of picturesque Syange waterfall. Now drive towards the Marshyandi gorge and passes beautiful villages as well as see two waterfalls at Chyamje. Often see the native are hunting wild honey east banks of Marshyandi River. If the time permitted side trips to Tilche and cross a suspension bridge over the glacier melted river. The budget to luxurious accommodation is in the option at Dharapani village.
5-6 Hrs Drive B/L/D with hot drinks Hotel/Guesthouse
We eat a hot and delicious breakfast at the hotel before the board on the jeep. We continue on Manang Jeep tour through the villages, pristine forest and along the Marshyandi River. The drive passes a thrilling waterfall near to Timang village also enjoys with breathtaking sights of Mount Manaslu. We stop Chame, the commercial and administration of Manang district also visiting hot spring a side of the Marshyandi River. The drive resumes toward Manang valley into the pine forest and passing Agro Manang Farmhouse, who product red and the golden apple in Bhratang village. Then a journey proceeded further-up to Ngawal and passing beautiful Pisang village as well as Humde airport. Ngawal village stands at the mountain and it offers a wide-range Annapurna mountain range with sleeping Manang valley.
B/L/D with hot drinks Hotel/Guesthouse
Today we will be exploring Manang valley, it is filled up with villages, Glacier Lake, Buddhist religious sites, and the snow-clad mountains. Easily reach by driving to Braka Gompa, Manang Village, Gangapurna Glacier Lake then also can do short hike to Chonker viewpoint and complete day hike to Ice Lake above Marshyandi valley.
6-7 Hrs Drive B/L/D with hot drinks Hotel/Guesthouse
Our journey continues downwards to Besisahar, it is 6-7 hours' drive along the bank of Marshyandi River. Since it is a private trip, the jeep can stop anywhere to capture the natural beauty of the impressive landscapes.
5-6 Hrs Drive B/L/D with hot drinks
Today, we made way back to Kathmandu, on the way we do side trips to Bandipur village from Dumre village also can visit the second longest natural cave of south Asia, Siddha Cave. Bandipur village, the heritage village spread around 500 m long and it has a lovely setting of old-style houses and architecture. Also from the ridge can appreciate the impressive view of valley and mountains. From here around 4-hours' drive back to Kathmandu.
- International airport transfer airport/hotel/airport
- Annapurna trek permit (Annapurna conservation area and Trekker's Information Management Systems card)
- Manang jeep tour by private four-wheel jeep
- Manang tour is leading by highly experience trekking guide
- Three meals a day during the trek in the mountains (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks)
- Comfortable twin sharing room with inside private toilet in the mountains
- Fresh fruits apple, banana, orange and snack
- Farewell dinner organize at authentic Nepalese restaurant with live cultural show
- First aid medical kit, oximeter to check pulse, heart rate and oxygen saturation at higher altitude
What's not included?
- Travel and medical insurance
- Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing
- Porter for day tour
- Personal expense laundry, phone call, etc
- All drinks soft and hard
- Gratitude/Tips to guide and driver