Syaprubesi - Langtang village - Tsergo Ri - Kyanjin - Langshisha Kharka - Langtang National Park
5000 m/16400 ft
Full Board on Trek
Langtang Valley Trek Highlights
- Cultural and Heritage Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley.
- Explore the life of Tamang an Sherpa people.
- Exception view of high Himalayas in 270ºdegree's and huge glaciers.
- Encounter the verities flora and fauna.
Langtang Valley Trek, a short hike in Nepal with side trek to Tsergo Ri, Langshisha Kharka, Kyanjin Ri exposing close mountain view of Langtang Himal, massive glacier and lifestyle of Tamang people.
Langtang valley trek is graded as a short and easy trek in Langtang National park of Nepal with trekking from tropical terrain to alpine climate zone. The trek presents, unique lifestyle of the people who occupant since long and midgrade from Tibet, the local culture still influence of Tibetan. Along the Langtang valley trek can spot a bunch of Buddhist site as chhortens, Monasteries and colorful Buddhist praying flags. Langtang valley spread inside the Langtang national park, the park preserving maximum numbers of flora and fauna also possible to spot Red Panda and snow leopard with collective animals and birds. Upon leave jungle behind, the path offers majestic Mountain View of Langtang Himal and glaciers.
The trek located nearby, only 140 km north of Kathmandu and few kilometer distances from Tibet. Trek start from Syaprubsehi then ascending along with a repeal of Langtang Khola (river) throughout the dense rhododendron forest often passing a village on foot of high Himalayas. After Godatabela the valley and view became wider and offers a breathtaking view of impressive mountains. Kyanjin Gompa, last habitat in the trail is surrounding by mountains. On the trek easily access to Kyanjin Ri, Tsergo Ri, Langshisha Kharka which present amazing eye-catching scenery of Himalaya and glacier with the huge valley. After achieving your goal retracing to Kathmandu.
Our official airport representative will be at arrival gate with your name is sign board. S/he will transfer you at hotel. While driving to hotel s/he will give short brief of Kathmandu.
7 Hrs by drive B/L/D with hot drink Guesthouse/Lodge
The drive through the northern hills of Kathmandu on the Passang lamu highway enjoying the Himalayan views of Langtang and Ganesh Himal range. We will see beautiful landscape and lifestyle of rural village. We will stop for lunch at Trishuli which is half way of the drive. Then drive continue passing Kalikasthan, Dunche then descending to Syaprubesi.
5/6 Hrs trek B/L/D with hot drink Guesthouse/Lodge
Today is the first day of our trek, from Syaprubesi trailhead alongside wild Langtang River and then walking inside the deep forest onwards Pairo. We gradually climbing-up and passes tea shop, tiny natural hot spring also get a glance of the wild honey bee, monkey and varieties of birds. Upon crossing the suspension bridge on Langtang River, a trail lead steeply up into the rhododendron forest to Lama hotel. Lama hotel is a beautiful place inside the forest with 6 basic neat and clean lodge.
6 Hrs trek B/L/D with hot drink Guesthouse/Lodge
We start our trek, the trail passes through the dense pine forest along the Langtang Khola, and we enjoy to see first glimpse of Langtang Lirung. After that we pass villages called Ghoda Tabela, Thangsyap, impressive water mills, prayer wheels, chortens where beautiful inscription carved on rock. After arriving Langtang village short tour to Langtang memorial where can see name list of 2015 earthquake tragedy.
4 Hrs trek B/L/D with hot drink Guesthouse/Lodge
Easy hike to Kyanjin gompa with following gradually routes on alpine terrain. The Langtang village is set on a base of the east face of Langtang Lirung and west bank of Langtang Khola. After breakfast take-off from Langtang village and a trailhead to Kyanjin Gompa with passing longest stone mani wall also come to cross with yak. On the way, you'll be passing small tea stall, painted Buddhist stupa and recently operate hydropower on way to Kyanjin Village. After reaching camp visit coffee shop and Cheese factory. From kyanjin gompa can do off the beaten day side trek to Kyanjin Ri, Tsergo Ri, Langshisha Kharka, Ganja la pass high camp, and also climb Yala peak in 2 days.
5/6 Hrs round trip B/L/D with hot drink Guesthouse/Lodge
Today we do side trip to either Kyanjing Ri or Tserko Ri, Both of them presets impressive views of white snow-capped mountains and massive deep valley, sparking and frozen lakes. Compare to both view point Tserki Ri is tougher and better view than Kyanjing Ri. The trail start passing villages and ascending up through yak pastures. As you climbing higher the view seen bigger and closer. After spent while in summit retracing to Kyanjing Gompa.
5/6 Hrs trek B/L/D with hot drink Guesthouse/Lodge
We retrace, pass through the Langtang village and walk through the beautiful dense forest reaching to Lama Hotel.
5 Hrs trek B/L/D with hot drink Lodge/Guesthouse
We have a optional way to get back at Syabrubeshi. We might take a summer way because offers great view of the valley. The path continues gradual-up through the bushes and pass the Sherpa gaun and Khangjing. Then descending to Syabrubeshi.
Today we drive to Kathmandu, it takes 6/7 hrs to reach Kathmandu. The drives present last glimpse of Langtang range and beautiful landscapes.
Time to say good bye to all your Nepalese friends! You may want to go on a last minute shopping spree. You must be at the airport 3 hrs before your flight.
- Airport transfer services airport/hotel/airport
- Langtang valley trek permit (Langtang National Park Fees and Trekkers' Information Management Systems)
- English speaking licensed guide with salary, accommodation, food & Insurance
- Three meals a day during the trek in the mountains (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner with hot drinks)
- Seasonal fresh fruits where available
- Musical Adventure Trekking complimentary trekking equipment's like four seasonal sleeping bag, dawn Jacket and duffle bag (should be returned upon completing the trek)
- Kathmandu – Syaprubesi and Syaprubesi – Kathmandu by shared jeep or public bus
- First aid medical kit, oximeter to check pulse, heart rate and oxygen saturation at higher altitude
- Normal lodge/guesthouse base accommodation during trek in the mountain
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu at typical Nepalese restaurant with live cultural dance
- Kathmandu accommodation U$D40 per night
- To and fro Kathmandu by private jeep U$D
- Porter to carry your bag pack U$D150
What's not included?
- Travel and medical insurance which should cover emergency evacuation
- Kathmandu meals and accommodation
- Personal expense hot shower, laundry, internet, battery charge etc
- Porter to carry your bag pack
- Gratitude to your guide and porter