Kathmandu - Patan -Bhaktapur - Sauraha - Lumbini - Pokhara - Dhampus - Sarankot
Hotel, Resort, Lodge
1,750 M/5,740 FT
Full board meals on the tour
Sep - May
Explore Nepal Tour Highlights
- Historical and cultural sightseeing of world UNESCO heritage sites of Nepal Lumbini, Kathmandu valley, Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar square
- Jungle safari and elephant back ride into the Chitwan national, first national park of Nepal
- Breathtaking Mount Everest view flight and get close view of Everest base camp
- Lumbini sightseeing birth place of lord Buddha
- Boarding on Phewa lake and explore lake side
- Get stunning sunrise view of Annapurna mountain panorama
- 2 days easy hiking thru village on foot of Annapurna mountains
Explore Nepal tour is best available Nepal tour with visiting most attractive places of Nepal Kathmandu, Patan, Bhaktapur, Pokhara, Lumbini, Sauraha with 2 days hiking throughout beautiful Nepalese villages.
The trip starts from the city of the god and goddess of Kathmandu valley. Where you will see historical, cultural heritage and a religious spot of Kathmandu in Nepal. One hour's mountain flights offer you superb Himalayan views of above the 8000m mountains including Mt. Everest, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Lhotse, and numerous other peaks. Now tour continues on out of Kathmandu valley drive goes on cultivate the farm and then raft on trishuli river for 3hrs. which gives you unlimited fun. Upon your arrival at Sauraha, your jungle activities start in the national park such as elephant back safari, elephant bathing, jungle walking, canoeing, bird watching, local villages excursion, and cultural show. Our journey continues on the southern part of Nepal in Tarai, just a few kilometers away from India. Lumbini is the birthplaces of Lord Buddha. We will visit Maya Devi temple, Ashoka pillar and all monasteries made by different countries such as Germany, Vietnam, France, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Cambodia, China, Sri-lanka, etc. We continue to drive to the city of a lake in central Nepal.
Pokhara is a very touristic place at the lap of Annapurna range and you will see the panoramic Himalayas. The city has a beautiful lake where you can do boating and kayaking. We have 2 days hiking and the trek passing through beautiful landscapes and typical Gurung villages which provides outstanding views of Himalayas. we can watch the sunrise on the Himalayas from Sarangkot.
Upon your arrival at Tribhuvan international airport. Our official representatives waiting you at arrival gate with your name on signboards then transfer to hotel and rest and relax.
6/7 Hrs tour B Hotel
An early morning drive to domestic airport for I hrs mountain flight over the Himalayas. Then after breakfast our knowledgeable tour guide take you in around the city. Pashupatinath, Bauddhanath, Swambhunath, Durbar square.
6/7 Hrs drive B/L/D with Hot drinks Hotel
Drive continue on Prithivi Highway after breakfast we have a 3hrs raft on Trishuli river. 16km raft goes smoothly and often jump on rapid. After raft we have a 2hrs drive to Sauraha. We have a walk in the typical tharu village.
7/8 Hrs tour B/L/D with Hot drinks Hotel
Today we have a jungle Excursion. After breakfast we do elephant back safari in the national park where we encounter one horn rhinoceros, deer, crocodile, boar, peacocks etc. Then we have a jungle walk in national park and then we do elephant bathing. After lunch we do canoeing on Rapati river and go to visit elephant breading centre. Evening we watch typical cultural show of the local.
4/5 Hrs trek B/L/D with Hot drinks Hotel
we have short walk around the rapati river for bird watching. After breakfast drive start from Sauraha and continue on to Lumbi which takes 4hrs. first we check in hotel than around 4pm we go to see Japanese monastery where we see evening ceremony and then sunset view.
6/7 Hrs tour B/L/D with Hot drinks Hotel
Today we have a tour in Lumbini garden where we can visit birth places of Lord Buddha called May devi temple, Maya devi pond, Ashoka pillar and in the Maya devi temple we still see the first seven steps of Lord Buddha. Then we continue our tour to Royal Thai temple, Vietnamese temple, Cambodian temple, German temple, French temple, Chinese temple, Korean temple.
7/8 Hrs drive B/L/D with Hot drinks Hotel
Today we have a approximately 7hrs drive to Pokhara. First an hour drive goes on plain in the town. After crossing a Butwal the drive continue on hilly zigzag road with superb view of the dotted villages on hill, ravine, valley and panoramic Himalayas. Upon arrival at Pokhara check in hotel and relaxing.
B/L/D with Hot drinks Hotel
Our sightseeing start from morning we will go to visit David fall, Gupteswore Cave, Tibetan refugee camp, International mountain museum, bad cave, Mahenadra cave and boating in phewa lake.
3 Hrs trek B/L/D with Hot drinks Guesthouse
We have a 45 minute drive to Phedi and than we start our trek climbing up on stone-stair in the little jungle. Then walk on paddies farm passing the villages up to Dhampus. Upon arriving at ridge. The villages provides superb views of Himalayas and the valley. At afternoon explore the typical gurung villages of Dhampus.
4/5 Hrs trek B/L/D with Hot drinks Lodge
In very early morning we see sunrise on Himalayas. we start our trek passing through villages and beautiful scenery. The trail goes gradual down and then gradual up to Naudanda. After that we have a easy 12km walk to Sarangkot.
30-min flight B/L/D with Hot drinks Hotel
Early morning we see sunrise on Himalayas including Annapurna I, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Annapurna range, Ganesh himal and picturesque Machhapuchhare and numerous other peaks. Drive to Pokhara and then transfer to airport to fly back at Kathamndu. Upon arriving Kathmandu airport transfer to hotel then journey continues to sightseeing of Bhaktapur and Patan durbar sqaure.
30-min Breakfast with Hot drinks
- International and domestic airport pick-up & drop-off.
- 1 hrs Mountain flight
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, Patan, Lumbini and Pokhara.
- 3 Nights accommodation on 4start hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Sauraha with full board and jungle activities.
- 1 Night accommodation in Lumbini on 4start hotel with breakfast.
- 1 Night accommodation on 3start hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.]
- 2 Nights 3 days full board trek in normal lodge and guesthouse.
- 1 Night accommodation at Bhaktapur with breakfast.
- 3 hrs white water rafting on Trishuli river.
- Tour guided tour with all the monument and entrance fees.
- Fare-well dinner in Kathmandu.
What's not included?
- Meal Dinner and lunch in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Lumbini.
- Drinks mineral water, soft drinks, alcoholic.
- Any kind of Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks,
- Tips to guide, porter, drivers and other helping staffs etc.
Note: Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as ROAD BLOCKAGE due to landslides, FLIGHT DELAYS OR CANCELLATIONS due to weather or technical problems, ACCIDENTS.